Hello! and Welcome, here's a little about me and my family
- Started as a real estate investor, with a duplex in 2001. I added a 6 unit apartment building a few years later.
- Managed almost 200 residential and commercial properties in Toronto.
- Estimated and examined hundreds of property damage claims following hurricanes, floods and a hail storm throughout Canada/U.S.
- 2003 Auctioned a golf course located on Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Obtained my Florida Real Estate license in 2013
- Obtained my Florida Real Estate Broker license in 2015
- Averaged 18.5 home sales per year as a Realtor in Sarasota and Manatee Counties 2013-2017
- 2017 Hired as Managing Broker for Coldwell Banker in Bradenton Florida. Trained agents and oversaw more than 450 closed transactions as a Realtor and Managing Broker in Sarasota/Manatee Counties.
- 2018 Returned to sales with Coldwell Banker focusing on luxury real estate and investment properties in Sarasota/Manatee Counties
- My wife and I are currently renovating our 3rd single family home in Sarasota. We enjoy buying older homes and renovating them
My wife is from Flushing, Michigan, and I am from Prince Edward Island, Canada. We met in Boston and moved to Sarasota to see our families more often, and get away from cold winters. We love the warm temperatures, and make the most of our sunny days by visiting our beaches and spending time with our rescue dog Louie! My wife is an Optometrist and owner of Spectacle Gallery an optical boutique on Palm Ave in Sarasota. We love being a part of the local community and look forward to serving you soon!
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond